Gas Sweetening Facilities Project is one of Qatar Petroleum’s most significant projects being undertaken at Mesaieed.
Ammico’s scope of work on the project comprised of construction of a new jetty for sea water intake. The following works were undertaken by Ammico:
- Installation of on-shore & off-shore steel piles of 760 mm dia and 30 m length
- Pre-casting and erection of pile caps
- Pre-casting and installation of pre-cast beams
- Pre-casting and installation of pre-cast concrete planks for deck slab
- In situ casting of concrete deck slab, wearing course, barriers, railings etc.
- Shore protection and revetment works
The challenge at the site was to execute the work adjacent to the live and operational NLG plant of Qatar Petroleum.
|Installation of On & Off-shore steel tubular piles of 760 mm and 30 m length||No||43|
|Pre-casting and erection of pile caps, beams & slabs for Jetty Construction|
|Casting of in-situ deck slab|